Did they do this at your hospital when you gave birth???

Where I gave birth they play a baby song throughout the hospital when the baby is born, that Lullaby and Goodnight song :) It was just a few bars, but still super sweet! Just wondering if other hospitals do this.

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 3:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Not where my little one was born. That would have been nice though.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 3:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Nope not at all... And I've been in lots of hospitals. I've never heard of such a thing before. What a nice way to welcome your baby in to the world. More L&D's should do it.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No we had a stereo, tv and dvd player so we could play what we wanted. I actually think I was watching Charmed when she was born LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• nope not here at my hospital but i had a super nice nurse who found this nice poem about being a first time mom and she printed it out and gave it to me i still have it in my sons baby book.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It was neat because you could tell when other babies were born too! On the same day as my little ones!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• our hospital does it. It's not played in the individual rooms but it's played threw out the whole hospital in the hallways and cafeteria and everything. I thought it was pretty sweet.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 3:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• They did that at my hospital. I remember being passed out in a wheelchair and they stopped and woke me up so I could push the button that makes the music play. I passed right back out and never even heard it.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That is nice....really nice.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If they did it, I didn't hear it. However, we were visiting my son when he was in the hospital and that hospital would play a tune too. It was really cute and sweet.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yes they do that at my local hospital. every time a new baby is born!
    Karen_evans60

Answer by Karen_evans60 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008