Is any one else having husband issues where you feel like you are becoming the parent and he is acting like a child.

my husband thinks he can leave messes everywhere and go have fun with his friends whenever and i be ok with it. i been on bed rest i dont expect him to be home all the time but he thinks its of to go drink with his friends instead of helping around he thinks our house magically cleans itself not that i get out of bed when i shouldnt so it stays nice. i dont think he is understanding there is a baby in 14 weeks because he deploys before he is born. is anyone else having problems with getting there husbands to grow up? or feeling like your growing up and there regressing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I really think it depends on the man. And I think a LOT of men have this problem (I also think there are a lot of women with the same problem, lol). My husband goes to work, I stay home. So he thinks he shouldn't need to do anything here! Granted he helps cook a lot! I will give him that, lol. I don't mind picking up, but when he drops his boots wherever and leaves a trail of clothing from the door to the laundry room, lol, I start to get frustrated! And it is really hard, in my opnion, for these guys in the military to understand how we feel. My husband gets upset all the time and tells me to stop acting like his mom, so I tell him to stop acting like he needs one :P I love the man but he is not good at picking up after himself :) Just tell him how you feel and see if that helps. Good Luck and try not to take it too personally! Most often, I believe, they just don't get it!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yeah i tried that last night and i swear he looked at me like i had 3 heads. i love him but he is a ass pain some days and others i think i might remember why i married him. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011