I have a question?

my fiance and i are ttc. i had a miscarriage over a year ago. i was wondering how fertile are you after that long of having a miscarriage i want to her your stories. this will be our 2nd pregnancy if i get pregnant. i want to hear your advice.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well i didnt have miscarriage but i had an abortion (bad relationship) horrible time in my life and i am pregant now 5 months almost i say just talk to your dr make sure u take prenatals now while trying to concieve eat right do not stress !!! think of what was going on during the time were u over worked ? over stressed? some women need to be bed ressed while pregnant every womens body is different. maybe urs is more sensitve and u need to be in bed rest during pregancy all u can d is get checked by a professional just to be safe and make sure your bodies in good conditon
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The miscarriage shouldn't affect your current fertility one way or the other. If you got pregnant before you should be able to again. Talk to your doctor.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 4:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Miscarriage doesn't/shouldn't have any effect on your fertility. It is recommended that you seek help getting pregnant if you TTC for a year without getting pregnant. Fertility declines as you get older.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I had two healthy, normal pregnancies two years apart. When we conceived what would have been our third, I miscarried. No known reason. Due to my doctor not following up properly, the miscarriage lasted 3 months. We waited 3 months after that (total of 6) before we tried again. I got pregnant again, and ended up losing that baby at 8 weeks pregnant. I had had an odd feeling with both lost pregnancies, but was told I was paranoid. No reason given for the second loss either. We waited one cycle and were blessed with another pregnancy. I switched doctors and insisted she follow me closely and made her test my hcg and progesterone at 5 weeks and again the following week. My progesterone was dropping so I had to take a supplement. I carried that baby to term...plus 12 days...and gave birth to a healthy boy. You should get pregnant again and make sure your doctor is willing to care for you and your worries. Good luck to you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my first one i had a miscarriage and that way 3 months a go i am pregant now an 7 weeks along i am praying this one will go okay so pray with me everybody:} ya u can be fertile take over the counter fertility test just to make sure thats wat i did an they said i was fertile
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011