why do some?

why do people who do something so minor get karma back, but people who do stuff all the time never get their karma. my ex just seems to always get away with things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe karma doesn't exist.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I agree with the previous.
    Anonymous

• Some people simply seem to be lucky. A former neighbor of mine won everything she entered. We could be at any class or meeting where a prize was given out, and she would win it. I went to Bingo with her once, and she won several times, including the grand prize.

Answer by Bmat at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• karma exists its just a universal law of what you put out comes back onto you. I think people who are just generally bad ppl will have bad karma and just because we arent there to see it paid back doesnt mean it wont be eventually. I know for me my dad was never in my life, never helped my mom, and denied me to his deathbed. His deathbed came early, he was 45, died of AIDS, and alone with no one to clam his body. So I do believe karma comes eventually, even if its dying of a preventable disease alone.
    Anonymous

• My ex is like this too,he's in the Army and has gotten away with pissing hot on cocaine 3 times and has kept his rank everytime, he commits bank fraud and get away with it,and got off with a DUI. It really irritates me.
    Anonymous

• He's your ex so don't worry about him. Anyway when the right time comes in that person's life to pay for their mistakes believe me it will happen even if you are not around to see it.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 4:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I feel your pain... I have an ex who's karma has not come around quite yet.. But I see it unfolding as we speak...Be patient his will come
    rook289

Answer by rook289 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• See it as a message to you to get on with your life and not worry about what he is doing. Everyone pays the price in some way for their actions.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I know it seems like that sometimes, but trust me eventually they get theirs.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2008