Anyone one else just bored?

I'm waiting for my SO to get home, an hour and a half to go. ugh

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, ALL THE TIME, cause I don't have a car right now. SO it's so hard seeing families go places & especially in the SUMMERTIME. My husband was deported in 2005, I haven't seen him since. HE cannot come back to the USA for 20yrs. (told by INS-Immigration) He is in MEXICO. I don't have the Money to go there, I don't know if I would even if I could. BUT, I have been really poor since. I will get back on my feel someday. BUT, ONLY GOD knows when that will be. KEEP busy & try not to let it get to depression. LIKE I DID IN MY PAST. or use of alcohol or drugs either? Another thing I did in my past. I will certainly try and keep busy for me, my family, & God. BLESS US ALL< SISTER's find FREE things to do in your community, or with Family. OKAY KEEP Trying there are things to do everywhere.
    Debrinconcita

Answer by Debrinconcita at 7:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• im bored i hate night time since my husband left for deployment!!! i get real bored after i put my little girl to bed :) n then i feel dwn n lonely bc i have a big empty bed
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes--my cat woke us up pulling down the curtain AND curtain rod in the bedroom and now I can't sleep and yes I am BORED.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 4:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband just left for work, and I'm missing him and can't sleep without him, so yea I'm bored.
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 5:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not really, but I certainly can get that way!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I should be cleaning, lol
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 12:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011