• In the Spotlight:

I hate the people I work with"bitches

How do u deal with smart mouth women at work who talk all day bout stuff...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Ask them how are they earning their salary?
    Anonymous

• Ignore them..................................................... I know it is hard...................... Sometimes my office is like a daycare center..
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you dont agree with it dont take part in it and ignore them.
    Anonymous

• U should definitely tell them how u feel, and don't hold back! Tell it like it is, and make it known that u think they are bitches that annoy u!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 3:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Rise above it, while at the same time making yourself indispensable to the boss. While they are chattering, you can be building your career!

dmoradi

Answer by dmoradi at 3:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK THAT THEIR JOB IS TO GO TO WORK AND PUT IN 8HRS OF CHIT CHAT COME ON WE ARE THERE TO WORK NOT SOCIALIZE .YOU MIGHT TRY TAKING DEEP BREATHS AND SOME PRAYING BECAUSE SOMETHING MEAN COULD COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT.
    Anonymous

• I'm extremely lucky in my job. I only work part time, early mornings. I see one person the entire time I'm there. And for only a minute or two. The rest of the time I'm left alone with my radio to do my job. I don't have to deal with anyone for any reason. Except for the girl that does my job 2 days a week. Then it's only in a phone call or a note. Or the occasional accounting question that the managers are supposed to know the answer to but don't. I say hello when I come in and goodbye when I leave. I don't get involved in or even hear about any gossip or drama. I do my job and when I'm done I go home. It's the perfect job.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Just remove yourself and do what you need to do to get what YOU need done to show your boss how valuable to the company you are. While they are pissing the day away, you will outshine them because of all your efforts and eventually it will pay off.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• To tell you the absolute truth about what I would do is just tell them in passing that it's not any of your business what other people choose to do and if they are so miserable that they have to shine the light on others faults to make themselves feel better they should get some self help books, get a hobby, or maybe they just need to get laid! Laugh and go on about your day! You will feel better and you get your point accross!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 4:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008