Are you happy?

Are you happy? Is this what you thought it would be your spouse? your job? raising kids? lifestyle?

Being happy is truly the most important! If you are happy then you give happiness. I want to know honestly how are you?

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 2:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I am deeply, truly immensely happy!!!!!!!

I am truly immensely happy with my life.. My life is my creation. What goes on in my life, how my life is, how I react to thinbgs that happen in my life, how I view my life..etc.. Is all up to me. I love my life.......
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am very happy things are not how i expected them. For example i expected to be done with school by now but im not. I also didnt expect to have a baby at 22 but i love my son to death and this year has been incredible with him. My husnband and I have been through a lot but we have a very strong relationship now.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am totally happy and the only thing about my life that IS what I expected is that it's been unexpected and exciting. I certainly never thought I'd have another baby at 42! :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Life is what your thoughts make it. You cannot always control circumstances,but you can control your own thoughts.happiness is in the mind.
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm very happy! My DH and I have been married for almost 9 years(on the 9th!), and though our marriage has not always been easy, we have always known that we love each other. I love my children dearly, as does DH, and neither of us would change any of it for anything. I try to give happiness as much as I am able- I smile at strangers at the store, hold the door for people, and try to be as helpful as I can. Nothing really has been as I expected- I never thought I would be married to such a wonderful man, living out in the country and raising all kinds of animals, with 4 kids running around all over the place. I never wanted kids until I met my DH, and I always wanted to live in the city, though I love and have always loved animals. This is my dream life, really, now that I think about it :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am happy when it comes to my dd but other than that no. I am not really happy with any other aspect of my life. It sucks, but I know I will at some point get myself out of the rut I am in.

Are you happy?
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 2:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am happy from the inside & I am blessed with amazing, healthy kids....the rest of outer circumstances need improvement lol
    1northwestmom

Comment by 1northwestmom (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• lol sorry didnt mean to get all hippy on ya lol
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 4:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am very happy with my family. I have a wonderful and supportive husband and an adorable daughter. Our home life on the other hand needs some major reconstruction.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• For the most part, I am happy. I never thought that this is how my life would be because when I first met my DH, I really disliked him. So, that's the first surprise. I never thought that I would be a military wife or be living in WA (I'm from TN). I would love it if my DH could get away from the command that he is at, but other than that, I wouldn't change anything.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011