What do you do that drives your kids crazy and makes them beg you to stop?

wishbearmom

Asked by wishbearmom at 2:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Recently it has been when a song comes on I will sing (which my son hates anyways) but I will replace normal words with his name, he hates it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i call him by nicknames. my son only likes being called by his birth name, julian...and will be vocal if you ask him what he thinks of his nicknames. :]
    babymaycker

Answer by babymaycker at 2:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the "tickle monster" he laughs at first but after that he freaks out lol just like his momma
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My kids hate it when I pick up a banana in the grocery store and talk into it like it's a cell phone. Or dance to the store music, while I'm waiting at the Deli counter. I do lots of things that embarrass them.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I repeat everything they say in a really crazy, high-pitched, lispy voice. My 4-year-old can't STAND it! Haha. She starts blushing and going, "Mom, stoooop it!"
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My kids (16 & 12) hate it when I talk with fake accents. Especially a heavy southern drawl. They will do anything to get me to stop!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 5:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ill sing HER Doras Big Birthday Adventure songs in a high pitched voice (I normally have a decent singing voice) and shes yell MAMI, NO. DONT. STOP IT. HEEEEY. I said STOP IT MAMI. Its so hilarious.........to the point where sometimes ill actually put the dora dvd in (on my own accord) JUST so i can do that lol. its worth the 1 hour of dora in the background :P
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• She is 2 1/2 by the way :P
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I sing Justin Bieber to my boys, they HATE him lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2011