I usually get my period at the end of the month ..i skipped it in May ... my breast are tender ,have some occasional cramping , and weird food cravings..moody ..tired...could it just be PMS symptoms or am i pregnant??

i had intercourse on may 23 and 25th using the pull out method which has always been safe for me before ...would my breast get so tender so fast if i were pregnant ... could the cramping be uti related possibly ??? well if i dont start bleeding tomorrow i will go a pregnancy blood test next week...okay thank you for your time and thoughts

pamela123503

Asked by pamela123503 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• maybe your ovulating sometimes women cramp during ovulation or they cramp when egg has been implanted and making its way to the uterus.just go to the dollar store those pregnancy tests work just as well and are way cost efficient. if you dont want to get pregnant i suggest you start using birthcontrol cuz pull out method doesnt work there are still spermies that can be released though pre ejaculation.but my guess is that you dont mind so you might as well just do it the old fashioned way lol
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The 23rd and 25th would have been after you ovulated if your period was due in late May. Now if you said you had intercourse and did a pull out around May 10 - 12, then I think you could be pregnant.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011