If a stranger rings your doorbell and asks to use your bathroom, what would u do or say ?

whistling

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 5:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would never let a stranger into my house like that on any pretext it is just too dangerous with all the psychos in this world. Luckily I live very close to a Walmart and I would send them there. I am reluctant to answer the door even to people I don't recognize or am not expecting.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 5:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Nope. I live across from some woods. Find a bush. Watch out for poison ivy!
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• for one thing..if i look out the peep hole and i dont know u.. im not even answering the door.. but to answer the question umm hell to the no. there are stores ..gas stations.. down the street.. your nasty cheeks arent touching my seat. plus it takes a real weirdo to stop and knock on a strangers door to ask them to use their bathroom.. i would pee in a bush before i knocked on a random door..
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would not open the door to a stranger, male, female or child. So the answer is HELL NO! I feel sorry for you IDIOTS that said yes (come in my house kill me, my family and do whatever) Why would you say yes?
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 5:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• IF I answered the door,I would so no
    remark

Answer by remark at 6:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It would depend on the vibe I got before I answered the door. It's sad that we live in a time period that we can't just let a stranger in and make a lifetime friend like in the past where I grew up. Times change, and now we have to be smart for our own safety and the safety of our families.
    Avitar

Answer by Avitar at 6:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Id say no I dont allow strangers into my home but they are more than welcome to use my next door neighbors bushes.

Answer by gemgem at 7:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• "Okay, but, if my dog chews your leg off before you make through the front room, it's not my fault." If my dog doesn't know you, you don't want to come in my house. The stranger would forget they ever had to use the bathroom.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would direct them to a place with a bathroom most likely.. no point in risking my childrens lives over some bathroom, especially since we don't live on a main road so there is no reason for them to swing down our road and find a random house to use a bathroom..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't let anyone in my house that I didn't know.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2011