weird food concauctions ((sp? ))

now that im pregnant.. i crave the weirdeset things... have any of you just thrown stuff together and made a weird meal?? i just did that.. i grabbed angel hair pasta noodles olive oil butter chopped onion pepper pepper balls red peppers herbs and lemon seasoning and made a really good pasta that im now totalling enjoying!!! if you have done this, whats the weirdest thing you have made???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 6:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That's NOT a wierd recipe! that's an Italian dish!! LOL Wierd is Peanut butter and Mirical whip sandwhiches......I know....sounds gross, but TRY it! It's tasty.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• LMAO lol i just dug out a bunch of seasons and stff.. then i ate a hotdog with A1 sauce hahah.. oh man... vbruno that one doesnt sound good LOL sorry :) ill rpoabbly end up eating it one of these days though..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I crushed up Pringles once and added them to a bowl of spaghetti sauce and just sat there and ate it
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 8:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I craved Miracle Whip, Dorito, bean dip, and bologna sandwhiches. I also loved pepperoni pizza with rice and brown gravy on top!
    alc030

Answer by alc030 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I ate icecream and doritos..Italian beef sandwhiches dipped in syrup..I say yuck now, but it was great then!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I didn't mix anything crazy but I would be watching tv and see a sour cream commercial and crave it.
    With my son I drank chocolate milk NONSTOP. I can't stand it now.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I craved Cheetos and Ranch dressing. YUM was also known to be eating out of 3 jars of pickles at one time
    jen.c

Answer by jen.c at 9:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2008