Has anyone got a child with no sign of damage after a stroke?

I would like to know your stories? You hear all these bad stories, there must me some happy ones!?
My daughter had a stroke at birth and is now nearly 9 months and she is doing amazing! You wouldn't know

Thanks x:)

kylieandrose

Asked by kylieandrose at 5:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Was it a mini stroke? And people CAN recover from full blown strokes. It's rare, but it happens. Not to mention that kids are amazingly resiliant and can bounce back from A LOT. Happy to hear your DD is doing well!
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I know a woman whose child had a stroke in utero and is expected to make a full recovey, though at 11 mo, she is going to physical therapy for some left side weakness. She's still hiting her milestones though.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't know what would be classed as a full blown stroke? I know she had a left posterior middle cerebral artery stroke.
    kylieandrose

Comment by kylieandrose (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2011