Anyone know of great green drinks or smoothies that aid in weightloss?

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 6:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Beachbody has a flavor of their shakeology in "GreenBerry" that's pretty tasty. There is a "Shakeology" link on my blog site with videos about it. My blog site is www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I make one that I absolutely love and there isnt any high calorie milk, yogurt or sugar in it. I use fresh spinach leaves, frozen fruit (strawberries, mango, peaches, and pineapple), water and 2 teaspoons of honey. I put everything in a magic bullet cup and blend it up. I have it as a snack or breakfast. It tastes so good and refreshing.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 3:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You might consider a method that actually teaches you lifelong habits that you can stick with for the rest of your life, if you plan to keep the weight off. You need to change the habits that are currently keeping you from losing weight.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011