I think i am approx 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. Has any one else had terrible gas pains?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont think i had them at 4wks but im 20wks now and i get them once in a while. they suck but i dont know that they are part of being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• yeah i had them that early also its normal.

its normal to get during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah Im about four weeks as well. The night before last I got horrible cramps called my ob I had to leave a message for her with the on call nurse. before she got the chance the call me back not more than 10 minutes I had released all the built up gas that was causing the pain. My doctor laughed and said its ok. At my appointment next week we will be looking at options to relieve the problem.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008