Christmas Presents Ideas for 18 Month old Girl!

I am needing some great ideas for my daughter's christmas presents. Please share...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Holidays

• Both my daughters got their first baby doll around that age... And you can't go wrong with board books. Box puzzles seemed to go over well at that age, liek the boxes that hold different shaped pieces you fit thru the out side. Big thick washable crayond and a LARGE coloring book could be fun. It depends alot on your childs personality. Is she a baby that wnats to be independent or is she a baby that wnats to sit in mamas lap and do something?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Baby Alive, Baby strollers, I got my dd a Kitchen around that same age for Christmas, they also have vanities, washer and dryers and things she can play house with. You can also do sing along songs, board games like candy land, books you can read together, movies, toddler music and a little cd player she can play the songs in her room (well u can play them for her lol). My little pony is also good my dd got one when she was 2 and loves it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My oldest got her kitchen that year too! She was about 20 months but boy did she love it. She still does as a matter of fact...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Little People things have always been a big hit in our house. And Mega Blocks. Oh, and they have the Fisher Price Learning House I think it's called. My kids have played with that since they were babies, and my 3 yr old still loves it!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yep, the same things. Kitchen, mega blocks, nursery set, wagon, grocery cart, bath toys, art desk (child's table), TJ Bearytales 9my DD loves hers!!!) shape shifter, doll house or farm house
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My daughter was never interested in dolls, but there are so many wonderful toys for that age. Both of my kids loved the tool bench with all the nails to pound and bolts to turn. They liked it better than the kitchen. Anything that has buttons to push and makes noise is great. Leap Frog makes a fun bus that has all sorts of buttons and teaches letters. She won't pick up on the letters yet, but will still love the bus and the buttons.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My little girl is 20 months so I have a million ideas! I finished shopping for her 2 months agao so I'm trying to remember what I got her. Her big gifts are a kitchen and a kid sized recliner. I also bought her a ton of Play Doh, puzzles, an easle and supplies, a Cabbage Patch Kid, doctor kit, tea party set. I know there's more but I can't think of anything else ight now. HTH!
    Anonymous

• thats a good age.baby dolls clothes lil walking toys lil shoes.hair stuff for herstocking .puzzles
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008