S/O of Not wearing Panties

Why do some think not wearing any panties is "ew" or "gross"? 

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 8:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• So many spoke of "leakage." If in a dress/skirt, the air would actually dry the "leakage."

Not wearing panties helps combat yeast infections. Think about it, that "leakage" collects on the crotch of the panties that are covering the opening to the vagina. That "leakage" is chock full of bacteria, that thrives in a dark, wet environment, aka, crotch of panties. It has no where to go except back up into your body via your bloodstream. On the other hand, bacteria would be killed, wiped out, destroyed, upon contact with the air.

Going pantyless the first few times is awkward, because our society has trained us to think that pantyless women are sluts, and you're self concious and think that everybody knows that you don't have on any, and what would your mother think? But after a few times, you'll do a complete 360, and not want to wear them, and feel sorry for the women who still do.
    DivaNCali

Answer by DivaNCali at 12:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2011

• My concern would be the leakage of bodily fluids that occurs with almost all women. Just a natural part of life. So in my opinion it is gross and I would not do it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm with coala. I would not want my "juices" on my clothing.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• to each their own I myself wouldn't want "juices" on my clothing either
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree with all of you!! yuck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• man i thought i was the only one worrying about leakage LOL. i need to wear underwear, i feel more comfortable. to each its own i say, if you are content not wearing them great.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• They were brought up to think that.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i dont wear them sometimes - but i guess i am not as juicy as the other replies because i have never had an issue with that...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I ALWAYS wear undies. My question to the ones who dont is WHY dont you wear them? No judgment or anything Im just curious.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 9:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Idid watch Oprah one time and Dr. Oz said it's good to go to bed with out undies on.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 9:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011