Feeling baby

i am 27 weeks and dont feel like i feel the baby as much as i should. not sure if i am being parniod but i only feel her like a kick here or a kick there .i hear all these people i know that are pregnant that feel their baby move and kick all the time and they arent as far along as i am , should i be worried?

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't be too worried I didnt start to feel the moving and kicking with my son until around 28wks. Its different for everyone. But definately bring it up to your doctor to be sure.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 8:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• this is my second so i though i would feel sooner but maybe shes just not that active
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Every pregnancy is diffrent dear....I felt Mine at about 22 weeks actually...But my sister-in-law not until 29! And you may be right, the baby may not be as active, but as long as she is moving, and your doctors visits are normal, you will be fine :)
    MzWint87

Answer by MzWint87 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2011