What would you do if you 're husband does not communicate with you or e-mail you about anything?

I have always been shy my whole life and writing has always been my outlet to express my deepest feelings. I happen to talk to on-line to a really nice guy. Never ever talked about sex or anything of that nature. But someone that will talk to me and not make me feel like I am so dumb or silly for feeling a certain way. It has become rather emotional for me since one of my parents passed away and that emotional rollercoaster ride of feelings has been met by someone that not once has blown me off until now that I told him that I did not think his wife would like me talking to him. I feel so bad even though he probably talks to so many women and it is nothing to him but I am not that type to talk to guys online because by the second time we talk they will ask either to meet up and for my number and I always never have male friends because of this. He is the only one that has never done that except once when a lady was stalking me due to mistaken identity. I know I am emotional over him because of so many issues but I love my husband. I just wish my husband would talk to me like the way this person does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i know how you feel. my husband doesnt have a romantic bone in his body, it sucks because i yearn for that and want it so bad. Its not like we can tell them to pick up a pen and paper or even start an email, it would take them a year to finish!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• "...I guess you can't have everything......in your man......but it is frustrating... "

exactly!! ditto!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• He is not a stranger, I use to go to hs with him, but I never was friends with him.I would just say hi and bye.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yep, americansugar80. He would even tell me to stop writing to him because he does not spell well and there is no need to express my love to him. He is my lover and hubby and so the feeling of that Harlequin romance is so over. Then you talk to someone more versed at expressing their feelings with you and you can feel their heart and soul into everythig they do it really is a plus...I guess you can't have everything......in your man......but it is frustrating...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2011