Trying not to panic

I went to the hospital sat there for hours for them to tell me my hormone levels are 289 and im either early in pregnancy or miscarrying. Im scared I dont want to miscarry and I have no pain im just bleeding but its not alot. Im trying to take it easy and stay off my feet, but with other kids in the house its hard. I have to be retested to see if my levels has changed. What do u guys think? Im open!!!

kandyrayne

Asked by kandyrayne at 9:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• is there no pain then just try and rest. all tho if ur going to misscarry ur going to misscarry. nouthing is going to change that. but try not to stress cause that will only add fuel to the fire. if it happends wait a few months and try again. just be glade its early and not at 17 weeks like mine was.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just relax! I actually just went through the same thing two weekends ago!! I was soooo nervous! But my hcg levels were way lower....im talking about 27!! And then I started bleeding for a day....light, but a little bit more than spotting. I was told that I may be miscarrying but I had no pain or cramping or discomfort. The next day the bleeding stopped....two weeks later my levels are now 4,407!! So it went up! I nurses or doctors should say that to you, especially if you are not cramping, because it can go either way. Just relax and try not to stress that much...Once you get your next blood test, if the levels go up you'll be just fine!! i'll keep you in my thoughts! Good luck!
    MzWint87

Answer by MzWint87 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• prayingsending prayers your way.

djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thx everyone! I remembered from my last pregnancy that I have a tilted uterus and my doc had a hard time seeing anything with the ultra sound in the beginning I had to wait and come back, i had some of the same issues but I dunno if that makes a difference. All I can do is wait and see. I scheduled my follow up for the testing meanwhile im bleeding less and its not pinky red its brown so maybe thats a good thing. I know I have to take it easy for Iam slighty open but was like that with the last one. Im beginning to think its my fiance, I had no issues with my other kids just the ones with him lol!!!
    kandyrayne

Comment by kandyrayne (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011