Fathers day?

My SO took me and the kids out to dinner on mothersday...I feel I should do something for him since he is raising and supporting my kids...but i have no access to money and it's kinda tight and I don't want to ask him for money for his fathers day gift...lol...I also don;t know how to go about that...a your #1 dad thing wouldn;t work...my kids dad is still semi in their lives and they know my SO is not their dad..so any idea on what I can get him also do I do something from his kids as well or let their mother take care of that? I was going to write him like a thank you type thing from me for stepping up when he didn;t have to that sorta thing the whole any man can have a kid it take a real man to be a dad type thing because I do feel he needs to be thanked and recognized for doing that...not many men would.

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree. this si why i try and make fathers day special for my husband. in our 3 fathers day we have had hes only been home for 1 of them cause hes been in afghanistan the other times.aand when i meet him i already had a 1 1/2 year old whos dad basically abandoned us.
    why not a cute key chain that says: a man is never as tasll as when he kneels to love a child" with the kids names on them. << btw this is what im doing lol)
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• they do have father's day cards for just this thing. i have seen them and bought one my ds doesnt really know his father but my df has been there for him everyday before we got engaged and started talking about my df adopting him i jus got a card that said something like "thank you for being there and a father figure in my life"
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Make him breakfast in bed :) with thanks spelled on in whip cream or syrup on his pancakes
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 2:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011