On the go dinner ideas.....

Soccer season has started and with 3 kids in 3 differnt leagues we will be spending 4 days at the soccer park. I need some dinner ideas that I can take in the car with us to eat on the way there or be kept in a cooler and eaten on the way home. My kids are 7, 5 and 3 so meals that are not sooo messy would be ideal.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We make pizza wraps sometimes. I will fill egg roll wrappers with cheese, sauce, and their favorite toppings and heat them by baking or deep frying. They love them!!! My kids are around your age and we make them for alot of road trips. They are not that messy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• wraps, and pita's are great ideas. Tortilla roll ups. I guess anything you could make in the crock pot, then put in tupperware containers right before you head out the door for the kiddos to eat in the back with plastic utensils. Calzones, crescent pinwheels,
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2011