When did you have to?

i had to take off my rings about a month ago because of the swelling but then the swelling went away so i was able to put them back on but now my fingers are swelling again :( so ill have to take them off. when did you have to take off your rings during your pregnancy?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• At about 3 months, and could not put them back on my stubs until she was about 2 months old. I had toxemia so bad I looked like the Pillsbury dough boy. But oh so worth it and that was 17 tears ago :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I never have had to remove mine. When I got engaged to my man, I was pregnant with my youngest. Since having her, I notice that the ring keeps slipping a little but thankfully not right off.
    CreativityGirl

Answer by CreativityGirl at 9:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I forget when, but I took them off and wore them on a sturdy chain on my neck. Once they were off I didn't put them back on b/c I didn't want to have to have them cut off!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My fingers always swell at nite, but during my pregnancy, I was aable to at least wear my wedding ring until my 8th month. It killed me to take it off, but it's better than having it cut off! :p You could always wear them on a chain. :) GL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• mmmm first baby there was no man or no ring so there was no issue :P
    2nd baby... ummm abour 5 months and i finally squeezed it back on when i was a few weeks post partum.
    3rd baby..none.i kept it on the while time. *by this time tho i only had a band cause i lost my engament ring so itwanst so bad*
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i took mine off about a a month and a half then i put them back on and they got stuck so i ended up taking them off and leaving them off about 3 weeks before i had my son everyone is different too just with swelling i kept mine in a ring box in my suit case (wishful thinking) i was able to put them back on the day i left the hospital it was snug tho but kept in mind every woman is different
    nikki8272010

Answer by nikki8272010 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I took mine off the night before I went to the hospital to have my son.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Never had to take them off with my first. This one my fingers swell at night so I take my rings off before bed, but I have no problem wearing them during the day.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have never had to take mine off with any of my pregnancies.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I never want to take my ring off!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011