Anybody Experience two very diffrent pregnancies?

My first pregnancy was a WALK in the park, im talking about no nausea, no weird food cravings (just yummy ones!), No swollen ankles or mood swings....just some fatigue and slight headaches in the first trimester.,,,However I am only 6 and a half weeks and my symptoms are HORRIBLE! Migraines, throwing up, MOOD SWINGS, irratability, lack of sleep....Its wierd for me, because I did not experience that the first pregnancy...Does anybody know why its so diffrent? And is it true that depending on how sick you get determines the babies sex? Because my little girl gave me and EEEAAASSSYY pregnancy....but not this baby! Also, how can I control these mood swings? Any tips on getting better sleep?

MzWint87

Asked by MzWint87 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow i am a mom of 3 and my girls made me the sickest and my son i felt the best with besides being sleepy. i had more energy with my 1st girl then any of them.
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 9:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Lol seems like its opposite for me...I would looove to have a little boy :)!!
    MzWint87

Comment by MzWint87 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My first 2 pregnancies were similar, except that I had food aversions with the first and was far more swollen. The 3rd was it's own thing. I had food aversions and cravings. The only gender related thing I see in my pregnancies was the food aversions I had with the boys, I was fine in the middle one, which resulted in DD.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My pregnancy with my son was a cake walk. Just like you I had an amazingly easy pregnancy, but this one is totally different. The headaches and fatigue are starting to wear on me, and my mood swings are so bad the hubby has started calling me Preggosaur.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've heard that it can determine the sex of the baby. Here's hoping for a boy!
    I've had 4 very different pregnancies, 2 boys, 2 girls. Although I've never thrown up I did have nausea with all pregnanceis to different degrees. There were also many similarities. With my girls I didn't like veggies as much and didn't like fruit at all!!! That one has kinda stuck with me eventhough I enjoy it now and then. My boys both gave me headaches. I was tired with them all!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• @asmcbride....preggosaur ??? Awww! Lol I think we're in the SAME boat, my boyfriend is starting to think im crazy...lol and @amanda my girl made me eat healthier then ever before suprisingly...i ate everything i hated! Carrots, broccoli, salads...and i never craved anything sweet until my 9th month....This one is diffrent....and im sooo irratable and tired and dont want to eat anything at all.
    MzWint87

Comment by MzWint87 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I had a fantastic pregnancy and delivery with my boy - not so much as 1 second of morning sickness, nothing to complain about at all! Except for my growing belly, I felt exactly the same as I did before I got pregnant.

I had only a slightly different experience with my girl. I was a bit queasy for a few months but never actually got sick and I was a bit more tired than usual but overall, I really had nothing to complain about there either.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My first two little ones were like your first pregnancy, it was as easy as could be. Now my last two have been completely opposite, so much so that I was convinced that they must be boys because my first two were girls. Nope I had a 3rd and soon a 4th girl. I am not sure what makes each one so different but they certainly can be even if you are carrying a different sex.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• awww thanks for all the comments guys! :)
    MzWint87

Comment by MzWint87 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• every pregnancy is diffrent
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011