Have you ever..

cheated on your husband before you got married to him and never told him about it? or maybe told him but not the whole truth? is youre marriage still going good and are you still happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• No. I've never cheated on anyone. I did have an attraction to another guy when I was dating someone. So I broke up with the guy, it wasn't fair to him. Then, the other guy ended up being a schmuck. And the guy I broke up with threatened to kill himself if I didn't take him back, so I did. Then I broke up with him again. I lost interest in him, he was a whack job. But, never ever cheated on hubby, not even the first one that was an abusive asshole. I have never even had the interest in cheating. Kinda makes me ill to think about another man touching me.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No, I've never cheated.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• NO, but i know people who have cheated and still gone on to have a succesful marriage, if you call stayin together succesful.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've never cheated either.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would never cheat on my husband before or after marriage. If I did I would probably fess up to everything due to the guilt I would feel.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm not married.. but I have been with him for 2 years.. but I have not and never would cheat on him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No. I pretty much knew I wanted to marry him after a few months of dating him and we stayed with each other. Of course, we were a bit older, I was 28 and he was 34 when we dated.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011