today is just weirdd

last night/early morning i woke up and felt nauseas like i was going to throw up but i didnt, this morning i rolled out of bed and the baby felt SO low and very HARD and pushing out bad. now i have lower back aches that is definitely not comfortable...

is it normal?

im 31 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• this is my first baby so im no expert, but i would assume pretty normal. ive been feeling the same thing, i had a doc appt today and as long as the pains come and go you should be ok. im assuming my nauseas feeling is from the baby starting to turn back and forth and it feels like the baby is kicking me in the stomach. im 30 weeks, and again no expert, but hopefully this helped a little.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008