How big is your personal space?

Mine is probably 1 and a half feet.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Big enough that I hate people being within an arm's length of me. In Italy they had a problem with that. I hate standing in lines.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Personal space? hahaha whats that?
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't have personal space, 4 kids and an affectionate dh, they just don't understand personal space.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I NEED my personal space! I actually panic and can't breath when my dh or kids get too close. I would probably say a couple of feet. I wish it were not that way, I would love to snuggle with them!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh yea! Mine is about two feet. It really irks me when someone comes really close to talk to me. But I think some people do it on purpose to intimidate. It drives me crazy. I actually worked with a girl who had an aggressive personality & one day I told her that I need my space & not to talk close to my face. This was a very professional working environment. After I told her, other employees came to me & said they felt the same way like she violated their space too. I will just step back now if anyone does that, but it's very rare now. I think it is just rude behavior.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• For my family, I don't really have any. I would prefer if everyone is not sitting on top of me, but I can deal. With the rest of the world it is kind of large, I don't like feeling someone breathing on me. I take a step back all the time b/c it freaks me out to have someone I don't know so close to me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• about 5 feet break that zone I get in a BAD mood.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2011