What are some legitimate work from home jobs for moms?

I have a 3 year old son and we are hoping to start trying for another child soon. I currently work full-time and hate being away from my little guy. There are a million scams out there and I'm just wondering if there are any sucessful Work From Home jobs out there.

MommaMarsch

Asked by MommaMarsch at 10:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan
    BlessedMom61404

Answer by BlessedMom61404 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Have you looked at the groups here on CM. "work at home moms" etc...chek out the market place. I have a great home business if you are interested you can message me.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hi I am self employed & work from home. I am in need of 3 people to team up with me as soon as possible. There is no cold calling, no product inventory required, no commute, & no boss. You would own your own business & we would work as a team as we grow, overhead is low. You must be positive; self motivated, & enjoy helping people. Contact me let’s set up an appointment; it will only take ten minutes or so to provide you with all the details necessary to decide if this is right for you. There is no obligation… only opportunity. This company is ten years debt free & growing fast.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 4:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• What is the company?
    MommaMarsch

Comment by MommaMarsch (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Well this is not a job or a business but i could help earn a bit of money. i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Paperly! Its a direct sales business, and its legit. PM me if you want more information!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 4:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2011