Did i do the due date calculato right? I put in the first day of my last normal period which was April 27th. It says i am 5 weeks and 1 day....is that correct? I thought i was only about 3 weeks.....

RickysGirl411

Asked by RickysGirl411 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the doctors told me when i was pregnant it takes 2 weeks for your body to get pregnant it maybe goin off that but the calculator maybe going of a 28 day cycle and if you arent on that you can adjust it. but your doc could give you a better idea of when your little one should arrive :) congratulations
    nikki8272010

Answer by nikki8272010 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The first day of your last period is when your pregnancy begins.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011