"Why SHOULD sin be punished even if I don't believe in sin?"

This question has posed recently and I came across this 26-minute audio explaining the answer. So IF you are ACTUALLY interested in the answer, I invite you to listen. I will be happy to debate the audio message.

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 11:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I"m sure you're familiar with Newton's law of motion, it can also apply in a figurative sense thus "sin" is non-existant except in your own individual beliefs, it does not apply to everyone.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I got as far as "renewing your mind" before I realized the garbage you'd posted... I'm well aware of what the "audio message" is, I just don't care for that particular flavor the fear mongers are pushing.

It may come as a shock to you, but those arguments are a moot point when regarding anyone outside of your religion.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Eilish I will watch the video later on when I have more time. I am interested.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Or I should say I will listen to the audio later on.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Aw heck, do what you want,.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Obby ... obviously the question wasn't meant for you ... you weren't the one who asked it.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• "sin" is non-existant except in your own individual beliefs, it does not apply to everyone.

Kristi ... IF sin exists, it exists for everyone because of the nature of it. I offered this as an explanation to the question posed. If you aren't the one posing the question, then move on. But one cannot ask a question regarding my belief and then say, "well that answer doesn't suffice because that is your belief." If that is your feeling, then don't pose the question.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• "Obby ... obviously the question wasn't meant for you ... you weren't the one who asked it."

If you're addressing a single person, that is what PMs are for. If you're going to have a tantrum because someone who the question was (apparently) not aimed at, answered it, I suggest you should rummage the laundry for your big girl pants.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You offer this up as an "answer," yet there's no evidence to support the claim(s). How and why should anyone take you, or this broadcast seriously?
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You're making a whole lot of judgements and claims on a mighty big IF for which there is no proof..
    IF does not mean it does or it is and I certainly don't base my decisions on big IFs.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2011