Why do bumps or pimples underneath a tattoo hurt and itch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A tattoo is a scar. Sometimes there are pores in between the mini scars made with the needle and those pores get filled with dirt and oil and make a pimple but since its so badly tight it hurts and itches. Trust me. I have a tat that scarred over and you cant even see the ink and I got a pimple under it >.< Hurt for a week. And I also have scars all over my back from cysts and its incredibly painful whenever I get a pimple anywhere NEAR one.
    Good luck and try a spot cream on it :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I wonder if the tissues is scared or damaged. I had surgery on my arm over 10 years ago and that area is still tender and hurts.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• dunno
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• if your using the correct lotion/cream your tatoo artist told you to use, your skin might be turning it away, even though i was told to use luberderm, i broke out and they told me to let it heal naturally so i did but the next time i got a tatoo i used whatever i could and i think i used a bacitration cream, even though your not suppse to use anything other then luberderm but i did what works for me.

Unless it is like your 2nd or 3rd day into the healing process then itching is normal
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Don't bumps and pimples anywhere hurt?
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• no this is like 5 years afterards!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• confused

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2011