Have you ever gone to the wrong car in a parking lot and tried to open it?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 11:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes but the crazy part is the lady who was parked next to mine was trying to get into my vehicle as I was getting into hers. Both of us had maroon mini vans with kids car seats in them!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have actually gotten in the wrong car. Sitting there your like..... This isn't right LOL
    KrisieK

Answer by KrisieK at 11:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• rolling on floor

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not yet. I usually have fairly distinct cars and have a good memory for where I parked.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• who hasnt? lol its only because when you live in a big town, there's more then 1 duplicate of your car.

It would be pretty bad if you tried to get into a car that was exact opposite of yours but my hubby's uncle claims he's done that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It is very embarrassing when the real owner walks up as you are putting your key in the doorlock... OOPS.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Years ago, when I was sixteen, I borrowed my mom's car to run to the supermarket. I didn't lock the car, since it was just a short, local trip. When I got out of the supermarket, I got into a blue, 1986 Camry and put the keys in, and they wouldn't turn in the lock. It was then I noticed that my mom's tissue box wasn't on the seat next to me. I looked around and quickly ascertained that the blue, 1986 Camry parked next to the one I was in was the one I had keys for. Embarrassed, I quickly got out of the wrong car. I've also tried unlocking a car like my own a few times when it was parked near where mine was in a parking lot.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The other day I left the store and heard my alarm going off, there was a young kid. She had to be maybe 16 or 17 and just started driving, she opened the doors and was ready to cry. I felt very bad for her but did use this as an example of why I leave the windows down and still lock and set the alarm.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No, I had a lady do this to my car on New Year's Eve. I think she was tipsy and high. LOL. She was so embarrassed and tried to act like she could not see what she was doing.She kept trying to put the key in the door,lol.....
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've opened the door and got in before. Then I saw there were no carseats.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011