Let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i was suppose to get a period Monday but nothing happen i had some cramping but now its goin i usally get my period on time been to the doctors they took some blood from me last week do you think if iam pregnant it will come up on the test they took last week???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its probably too soon to tell but you need to know your periods arent ALWAYS going to be on time with stress and even weather change can cause your periods to be off
    Anonymous

• my period never came on at the same time... but i think if you are pregnant it will show because you can tell sooner with blod work than you can with a pee test!!!
    angel_lips

Answer by angel_lips at 4:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• well if you are missing a period the blood test will most definitely tell if you are expecting and even a home test should be able to tell you.

both of my pregnancies I was able to test the day I expected my period!

good luck
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 4:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008