I found a condom.

I accidentally washed a pair of my husband's shorts without realizing his wallet was in there (oops!)... when I was folding clothes I noticed it, so I was checking to make sure if anything was ruined, and was taking some paper cards out to let them dry, and found a condom. You know the ones you get out of some sketchy gas station restroom? Yea.

We do not use condoms. I am clueless as to how I handle this.

I'm wondering how I should approach this, or even at all? What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i'd tell him exactly what happened and how it was found and ask why he has a condom, especially if we didn't use them...not cool GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Wow, I suppose it's best to tell it like you told us and blatantly ask him what's up?  Good luck mama!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Of course you should approach it. No...keep the condom, he will notice its missing and he will be freaking out for a while...if u notice him looking around for something..go get the condom and ask him if thats what he's looking for. Catch him off guard.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• ask him about it, he might lie or tell the truth any ways you'll find out
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• what do u mean "or even at all" ? he has some explaining to do. i couldn't keep quiet about such a thing. u must be mild tempered if u are not even sure if u should confront him. i would be in his face with this one because how many different uses can he possibly have for a condom? hmmm.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would point blank ask him. While you're sitting at a table or something, just put it on display and say you'd like an explanation. That's the best i can do for ya. Good luck!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I think those condom machines are funny and sometimes buy the condoms with no reason for buying it except amusement.
    I would however start paying attention for any other clues if you really think he is cheating.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yep, there needs to be some 'splanation ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• That is something you probably should confront him about. Tell him what happened so he doesn't think you were snooping and try to get him to explain why in the HELL he has a condom in his wallet. If he stutters or looks to the left when he's trying to explain you know he's a liar. Good luck. Maybe he's holding it for a friend.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would confront it directly. It happened to me years ago, my mom was over and did some laundry and a condom in the same type of wrapper was in it. I of course I 1st drilled my sweetie, as I have a tubiligation. Come to find out it was one of the young teenage boys'. They thought it was cool to carry one. Whenever anything like this comes up, it is better to face it. Good Luck...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2011