Do You Believe In Second Chances???

One of my best friends caught her boyfriend flirting with another girl and actually saw this other girl slap his butt. She confronted him and he claimed it wasn't flirting and that she was overreacting to it. BIG mistake she told him to get lost and then thats when he tried to give her the promise ring he was going to give her for christmas and she refused it. Now he claims he is sorry and that she was right, but she doesn't know if she should believe him or not she said she doesn't feel like she could trust him, but still wants to be with him just wants a sincere apology and to hear if he says the truth. So would you give your guy a second chance if you caught him doing thins???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Flirting is flirting...Most of us flirt whether it be with the cute butcher at the market or the cute clerk at the bank. half the time I think people are'nt even aware that their beavior could be construed as flirtatious. If she trusts this individual and willing to work on their relationship than yes he deserves a second chance. Verbal flirts for the most part I feel are innocent, he needs to know that his buttocks are OFF limits to any one but her.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Nope. I gave my dh a second chance when we split up but he didnt flirt with other girls or cheat. If someone does that before youre married I imagine they wont change.
    Anonymous

• yes as long as no kissing or anything like that was involved
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my ex actually cheated multiple times with his ex and I gave him a 2nd chance. This isn't the end of the world because this didn't happen when they were married and it wasn't like they had sex...but I can tell you from experience that 2nd chances don't work and he'll never change. He'll always think you'll give him more chances and you'll never be able to trust or forget what happened. It will just cause a stressful relationship overall!
    Anonymous