Looking for Information

Ok, so I am looking into how different religions and denominations address the issue of gender identity disorders and transgenderism. Official links are greatly appreciated.

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 11:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• As far as I know there isnt really an official stance in the Pagan realm. Perhaps one of the offshoots that fall under the Pagan umbrella does but everything Ive read, seen, heard, chatted with and about,etc doesnt have specifics other than to each their own.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I copied and pasted part of your Q and put it in google search....it brought up several articles and sites etc but I keep getting knocked off CM. I copied this: how different religions and denominations address the issue of transgender identity disorders .......EXCEPT I put "trans" in front of the word "gender"

just put that into the search bar it will pull up several things. Hope it helps, other than that...I agree with the Amarnth361 above.
    Good Luck!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011