Budget Recipes:Cooking for 4?

I'm in need of some new recipes for my family. I'm looking for HEALTHY, EASY, QUICK & CHEAP! I need recipes that a toddler will like & that are also ok for an 8 month old. We make our own baby food from whatever it is we're eating. I need a vegetable in the recipe, they can be meatless. 30 minutes or less is preferrable. & VERY, VERY cheap! ;) Please do not post recipe websites. I have plenty of those that I visit. I'm looking for recipes that you've actually used! Thanks ;))

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 12:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Brown a pound of hamburger or ground turkey, cook a box of noodles or macaroni, mix in a can of cream of, or tomato, soup and some milk, cheese if you have it, mix all together.

Answer by Bmat at 12:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• popcorn

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Here is a link to the Hillbilly Housewife. She gives a sample menu plan with recipes that will feed a family of 4-6 for $45 for the entire week. (c:
    http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/40dollarmenu.htm

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh, I forgot to add that I have actually used her menu plan, but since it's not mine I wanted to give the credit where it was due.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011