How do you keep your house hold organized

bills shopping cleaning projects mics. How do you keep everything going smoothly or is it just one big giant mess. Lol

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 12:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Simplify ... your life, your surroundings, your mind!!! It keeps the chaos from taking over!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• embarrassedLately is a mess, total confusion.  I am ashamed. 

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband is amazing at household stuff. I do laundry and manage our business/legal stuff but he pays bills, deep cleans and does dishes. It's a nice balance.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I bought a wall, plate rack (decorative piece) and instead of using it to display plates, fwe put our bills on that. The cleaning supplies are mostly kept under the bathroom or kitchen sink. Toys are kept in either large baskets, or those rubber maid containers. Pens and pencils are kept in a tall cup in the cabinet. It is not easy to keep a straight home...Remember, a man's work is from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done. : )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2011