food

everyone is yelling at me that i need to eat 3 times a day but i want nothing to do with food nothing stays down, right now i am living on nacho cheese doritos what do i do,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was the same way with my first i was sick the whole time, even when he was born i got sick and the pressure from throwing up made him crown!! but i can say just tell your dr, they should give you some medicine to calm it down... maybe sounds crazy but i am 38 wks i only eat what i crave which is green beans and ketchup!!! as long as you are eating its ok because the baby is still getting the nutrients it needs from you
    angel_lips

Answer by angel_lips at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I never ate the first 12 or so weeks of my pregnancy and what I did eat I threw back up. I lost a good 15 lbs in the first 3 months and only gained that back the rest of my pregnancy. I did get over morning sickness but never got a big appetite which was weird because I love to eat! Anyway, technically I didn't gain any weight during my pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy 7lb 8oz baby. As long as the doctor wasn't concerned about my weight, neither was I!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I WAS THE SAME WAY WITH ALL MY GIRLS AND ONE THING THAT I KNOW IF U DO NOT EAT NOTHING UR NOT GOING TO HURT THE BABAY CAUSE THE BABY WILL EAT THE FAT FROM UR BODY. WITH MY 1ST I WAS 165LB AFTER I HAD HER I WAS 130LB AND PPL ALWAYS ASK ME HOW DO I LOOK SO GOOD AFTER HAVING 3 KIDS BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW I WAS SICC BAD WITH MY GIRLS.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 4:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• How far along are you? Instead of aiming for 3 big meals, try 5-6 small snacks.
    During my 1st trimester, I didn't want anything to do with food.
    If you're taking a prenatal, you should be fine.
    If you're in your 1st trimester, when you get to your 2nd, all you'll be doing is eating. Don't stress.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• im 34wks and ive been lucky to eat once a day the hole time.
    my baby is fine they say. and i have only gained 15 lbs.
    you should be fine dont worry to much
    Anonymous