• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone have any good ideas for a disabled person

Severe back and neck pain prevent me from being able to work a regular job. I was wondering if anyone might have a brainstorm for me to make extra money besides the surveys everyone keeps talking about. Thank you for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Customer service. You work for places like Disney and earn a weekly paycheck from home.
    Go to works4mom.com there is a list of REAL Work @ Home Jobs, survey/scam free. No sales, no MLM, just Jobs.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have Fibromyalgia. I understand the pain thing! I also have two small children, my oldest is only 30months... I am with Ameriplan. It allows me to make an unlimited income from home around my life. I only spend about an hour a day (more or less) on the phone. If you would like some more information on it I'd e more than happy to send it! www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Hey, my name is Kris. Have you thought about working from home? It's really simple. I could send you more info if you like, email me at krisdenise136@yahoo.com
    MamiKD3

Answer by MamiKD3 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• have you considered network co-ops - SFI has some great programs - its free to join and you can research all they they have to offer  at your own pace right on-linem - I have really been impressed by all they offer... my favorite is EyeEarn. you can also visit my page, I have a few posts about it. here is the link http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10449322/Free

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yes, my neighbor showed me this,
    http://www.evelyn1.fourpointconsultants.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Would you like to make $800 for January? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. I am home earning a living while raising my girls. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and click on the "get more info" link at the bottom to Start LOVING what YOU do too! www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 11:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009