If you found out you were pregnant but didn't plan on having anymore kids and DH was..

very specific he didn't want anymore kids but you took your birth control religiously how would you handle this 

This is a hypothetical question just passing the time trying to make things interesting :)

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 12:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Have the baby. That is what I would do.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Since this is your husband, and not just someone you are dating, I would have the baby. I really wouldn't be able to abort or put up for adoption a baby that DH and I got pregnant with.
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would just let hubby know the situation and we would make the best of it. In the end i am sure that we would be ecstatic.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Guess we would be having a baby...even though it wasn't planned. He would just have to except it like I would cause we both have decided we are done having kids...then again, he said something about having another one this weekend which scared the crap out of me. Still need to talk to him about this...oh boy...I've been avoiding it.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• We would be having another baby and he'd have to get used to it. Right now he wants number 4 and I'm not sure...
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would pick out baby names
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• This actually happened to me. My husband suggested abortion, but I freaked because I don't believe in abortion. We briefly considered adoption, but I wanted to baby.....Today I have a beautiful 21 year old daughter.....she is awesome and I thank God every day that I didn't do anything stupid with his gift back then.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Also, 10 years after her, we had another! :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• For me I'd love another one most days then some days I feel like I'm crazy for even thinking about it lol. But DH made it clear he didn't want anymore. And its too early to tell because I just had what I'm sure was a period but I've been feeling a lot like I did with my past 2 pregnancies and even DH said I seem like I'm pregnant again. Time will tell. I have a Wondfo test coming in the mail.
    myownhappiness

Comment by myownhappiness (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh, and she was back when they first started untrasounds. We got one with her to establish a due date, and my husband saw her at 12 weeks and became pro-life! :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011