Looking for something to do at home.

I am looking for something legit to do from home. I don't really care what it is as long as it is not Melaluca or Ameriplan. I don't mind if it is direct sales as long as it is a good company. If you know of anything that has a low start up cost and is legit please post it here. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• we are not supposed to advertise here so message me I have a great home business that has a special this month. I will look forward to hearing from you!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• pm me I can give u some ideas
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 12:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I recently became a Beachbody coach. Beachbody is the company that produces P90X, Insanity, TurboFire and other workout systems. I became a coach about a week after I started Insanity myself. Since starting Insanity I've lost 11 pounds and 27 inches off my body. It's cool because yes they want coaches, but they don't want them to just get customers & coaches & not do anything. They want coaches who care. I give free advice & recommendations even if someone never orders from me, & I always will. But you get 25% off your own purchases and 25% commission on orders, plus earnings from signing up other coaches.

Another thing I love is once you get 2 coaches and become an 'Emerald Coach" beachbody GIVES you anywhere from 1-3 paying customers a week. Basically they give the commissions from infomercials & website orders to the coaches instead of competing!

But there is info about it on my blog at: www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• BTW, if ASKED for company info we ARE allowed to answer such a question in Money & Work with an "ad"....trust me, I've picked cafemom's brain on this, lol. We can't just openly advertise if it's not asked or if it's any other section of the answers area.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am a rep with Scent Sations and we have a full line of candle products, mineral make up and anti aging skin care. If you would like more information send me a message and I fill you in all the details.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple....have you ever heard of us??  Well, we sell amazing food.  We do home parties, simple and quick parties.  I pass a tray of food samples around, talk about the product, have  a great time, take orders, go home...enter them into the computer and go to the bank.  It IS that simple!!  I would love to talk more about that  if you are interested.
    As far as the start up....EVERYTHING has a start up..BUT..let me explain what TS has to offer.  They have a start up kit that is $170 which is paid in 3 monthly installments of $56.  AND...we are having a sign up bonus if you sign AND process $400 in orders by June 30th, TS gives you a $50 Visa Gift Card and so do I...$100 in FREE Visa Gift Cards. Message me if you want more details.

Cara Hayden
    Team Mentor-Tastefully Simple
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 1:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hi I am self employed & work from home. I am in need of 3 people to team up with me as soon as possible. There is no cold calling, no product inventory required, no commute, & no boss. You would own your own business & we would work as a team as we grow, overhead is low. You must be positive; self motivated, & enjoy helping people. Contact me let’s set up an appointment; it will only take ten minutes or so to provide you with all the details necessary to decide if this is right for you. There is no obligation… only opportunity. This company is ten years debt free & growing fast.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 4:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes I am with prepaid Legal Services and we have 39 years of SOLID history INCLUDING the NYSE where we are publicly traded and Audited every 90 days; We are also on FORBES top 100 business list in the US out of 800 million businesses viewed.
    I just spoke with someone else about the same thing I have just 2 spots left RIGHT now to basically start free....Id be happy to share all the details and see if i can help you with it.

I work about 20 hrs a week and make between 1500-5 K a month from home. Its perfect for us and I have no inventory or parties or anything
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Here is something you will want to take a look at before you make any decisions.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 6:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2011