Tattoo

I have tat's I love them. But my cousin got one yesterday of someones name. A guy she knew for a few years as a casual friend that died. She got his name and some other stuff pertaining to him on her whole forearm the inside part. Its huge! I just wonder why? She wasn't dating him, he wasn't someone who was around all the time.
I would never get anyones name tat on my body let alone a casual friend. I'm not going to say anything to her but every time I see the pic I just think "WHY?!"
Would you be annoyed by this? I mean I know its her body but she is so beautiful and young VERY VERY young and he was a blip on her radar. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• absolutely not wrong for feeling this way especially if she is young. Not trying to sound mean b/c i have tats and a brand on my forearm,but never,ever would i put anyones name on my body. I was with a heavily tatooed man for 14yrs he tatooed my name on his entire calf,but i wouldnt relent and now im married to another man and have a child with him so im very glad i didnt do it. When your young you dont think about the permanence of things. Well maybe one day she will either regret it or just chalk it up to one of those things you did when your young
    catherine197118

Answer by catherine197118 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I re-read & that came out pretty rude.. I'm sorry for that. I just mean that no matter what anyone says to her.. shes gonna do it anyway.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• ;) You're welcome!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would think she's a bit "special" but I wouldn't be annoyed.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• lol.. I guess I'd find that odd too - I won't even do my DH's after being with him for 14 years lol!~ maybe she's just young, wanted to do it and did it - i Have a friend who is so spur of the moment and doesn't think about things like that until after !~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Maybe she thought more of him than you know.. Its her body..let her decorate it how she wants. Personally, I think it's weird that you find it annoying.. Mind your business
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am minding my own business hence why I said I am not going to say anything to her about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thanks SuperrMommyy :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't do a name or a face
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Maybe he was more special to her than anyone knew.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011