Assembly of products at home contacts

I am intersted in assembly at home type positions does anyone know where I can find legitimate employers? Lost my job need something FAST!!! Thanks for ya help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i would stay clear of these ads. most require u to send money for you to get products to assemble. u obviously can type, why don't u put an ad up at a local college to type up papers. go to a senior center and give classes on how to use a computer or put an ad up at an assisted living facility. start a baking business. make giant chocolate cookies and give them out free to neighbors and then tell them u are available to bake for school activities, bake sales for a fee.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 7:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I heard also that these companies also make you meet impossible requirements in order to get paid.
    xoxo
    Cyne
    New BFF's Wanted: Apply Within

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have a better idea for yuo and you can still work from home. Send me an email I'll get you set up in no time. You dont need to invest anything and you should see money within the next 12 days. The harder you work the more you make Give me a shout
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i am older now but when i was in 20's and 30's needed to, and did EVERYTHIHG LEGAL to make a buck. some ideas: watch 1, 2 or 3 kids in your home. economy bad you could save a working mom some $. your in-home care costs her less than she is paying a daycare center. clean houses or offices. again, your service should save a business $ over a janitoral service. offer a pick up after school and watch kids til parents get home from work service. find a niche for yourself. extended hours at the daycare center are EXPENSIVE! offer a child care service where you work just those hard to fill hrs.
    kittyboy

Answer by kittyboy at 11:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• AFTER SEEING OPRAH SHOW I WILL NOT WORK AT HOME,WISH I COULD WITH NO PROBLEM. THEY HAD A WOMAN ON THE SHOW WORKING FROM HOME, TASK CAME TO HER HOME AND LET HER KNOW THAT SHE WAS SENDING OUT STOLEN ITEMS, IF IT WAS NOT FOR HER COMPUTER SHE WOULD BE DOING JAIL TIME, SHE SHOWED THEM THE ADDRESS ON LINE, NOW SHE OWES THE BANK MONEY BECAUSE OF THOSE PEOPLE, SHE USED THE PAL ACCT. SO BE SO EVER CAREFUL WHAT YOU GET YOURSELF INTO, I AGREE WITH THE OTHER WOMAN, BABYSIT OR SOMETHING .
    Anonymous