For those who DON'T have any.........

tattoos right now. If you can get only one, what would it be? I'm stuck between my son's name or (I am a die hard fan) my football team.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 12:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Me and DH are going to get matching tatoo's of our son's name.. then he changed his mind, he's going to get the tazmanian devil with Max's name spinning in there and I am going to get a picture of the earth and get Max's name across it or around it - like Max is my world - something like that- Maybe you could do both some how -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Prayers hand
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It would have to be something that artistically represents my hub and kids. Nothing else really matters THAT much to me!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If I were to get a tat it woudld be something that represented me, not anyone else. The problem is, people change and something I was really into 10 years ago might not seem that great now. How am I going to feel in 40 years?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I only have my kids initials I don't want names on my body. Maybe I'm weird about it. But my 1st was something I've loved since I was a little girl and my 2nd was something I've loved since I was a teen and my latest one was my kids first name initials
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh yea.......my son's name would be on my arm (upper) and the football one would be on my ankle
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love football ... but I love my son more and would choose his name over any team.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i would get a very cool horse with wings probly
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

•  This is the one I want... just haven't gotten to it yet! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If I could get any tattoo I wanted. I wouldn't. They look disgusting.
    ahhmericanwoman

Answer by ahhmericanwoman at 1:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011