Irritated. More than slightly hurt.

So- I posted earlier about how my whole little family was sick at the same time for the first time, and what not, things were going good, 2 of the 3 are better, and frankly if it wernt for my DH being the only one working, I would say he could keep having the poops. He knows I read alot on here, and he is interested in it when I get certain looks on my face, so I tell him about it, and we talk, well I read one, and I was like- "Would it bother you at all if I didn't trust you completely?" His response- No. Wow, I really just felt like I got socked in the gut. I love him and I know he loves me, but this really irritates me. SO DH OF MINE- GO AHEAD AND FART!

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 12:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Guys don't care about the same stuff us women do. We may feel very passionately about something and the man may have no feelings towards it at all
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree with PP.. my husband, and I didn't know this actually until 10 year in, says he doesn't think anyone can ever fully trust anyone.. its never affected our relationship he just believes that -it doesn't affect his trust in me or my trust in him but it is just something he feels.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No dont b sad nor iritated. Somethings is only for us and others for him. Sometimes we change thats why its important to talk as much as u can.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think he gave the exact right answer. In my experience a man who obsesses about being trusted, usually can't be trusted, and a man who could care less, is one that knows he has nothing to worry about.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I kind of agree with Kim, maybe he just isn't worried about it because he has nothing to hide and trusts himself. Anyway, maybe that is what he meant by it, that even if you don't trust him he isn't or won't be doing anything bad so he doesn't have to worry. Like if you got paranoid and looked in his phone there wouldn't be anything to find.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Some questins just confuse me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thanks Ladies! Your all right, when he asked why i was so grumpy, I flat out told him, and he was like wait thats waht you were talking about, he was like, I dont ever want to do anything for you to lose any trust in me, but your all right, he is so laid back and im the uptight one, hate to admit that. UGh. But thanks again!
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have blind faith in no human. I have been lied to by the people I trusted the most. I always have a little skepticism now when someone tells me anything. I wouldn't be offended, perhaps his past history has shown him he can trust no one but himself. :o/
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2011