What should I buy for my 13 month old who just has dry skind on her face?

The baby lotions just seem to make it worse, is there another cream I can put on her that wont irratate her eyes cause I have to rub it all over her face?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try an oatmeal bath.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My daughters dermatologist reccomended CeraVe. We get the cream since it is thicker. I get it at CVS. I suppose any pharmacy or maybe wal mart will have it. It's pretty pricy but it works wonders for her and it is unscented.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm not sure if you can use it on a toddler's face, but Cetaphil works well.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my son had very bad eczema so I did a oatmeal bath with some get olive oil, more pricey. They make olive oil soaps as well if you would like something cheaper with the same effect. I used this on my son regularly instead of the johnson and johnson and other products and it worked like a charm for him. As far as lotions my doctor prescribed him a medicated lotion but told me to cetaphil works just as well but isnt as potent.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 2:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Aquafor always a go-to in our house, its so sticky it wont smudge all over and does a great job of clearing up skin irritations anywhere! You can get it at Walgreens.
    Stef (the nanny from http://askananny.com)
    AskANanny

Answer by AskANanny at 2:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• have you tried cutting dairy?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My doctor recommended Eucerin for dry skin.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 6:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011