Whats one thing that you love about being......

Married?

I love the fact that you get treated differently you get treated with respect especially me because I was 18 when I got married so people treated me really nice instead of looking down on me when they saw I was a teenager with a baby (now that they know im married)

I love that I have him to sleep with everynight and a bestfriend to talk to everyday =)

HBU?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I like knowing I don't have to be alone every night, unless I want to be.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was married at 27 and it wasn't until then I really felt like an adult. For some reason, after that day, and signing those papers, I felt really grown up.

I don't worry about how people respond or treat me about what's going on in my life. They should mind their own business. Being married is not a status symbol.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love the comfort of being married.. I love knowing he is my best friend and we can talk about everything.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You're right there does seem to be a bit of respect that comes from being a "Mrs." I dont know if it's b/c people admire the work it takes to make a marriage work, or just for putting up w/ the same man 4ever! - LOL (I dont think I could do it again tho- too much time/effort into training the next one! -lol) I love having my husb there for me, in good times & bad. My shoulder, my rock & yes, my lover & best friend. I love how our dau has him wrapped around her little finger. :) I just love being a family most of all! :)
    *Great Question! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The best thing is having someone to share all of life's ups and downs with. When all else seems dark and bleak, you've got him to hold you and reassure you that things will be ok.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just having someone there when you need them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love my husband so much. We have been through a lot toghther. Lots of problems. Our autistc son. Yet we can find little momentwith each other. I love being married. Have the best husband.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love that he has known me forever, we have known each other since high school and been together 13 years. We can tell old stories or talk about people from our past and we both know all about it. I love that we share all of that history of our youth, the fun days in our 20's and now the memories of our daughter's birth and early childhood, and I look forward to building more history together.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've tried to answer this ? twice - and it pretty much turns into a "why I love my husband" answer instead of why I love being married. So I guess there's where it rests - I love being married *to him* not just being married. He brings everything is, everything he's willing to be to the table and he brings out in me the desire to be a better person every day and every moment of my life.
    I could be married to anyone else and it probably wouldn't be the same as it is with him. *DH* is what makes this marriage so enjoyable for me.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hubs does the laundry and cleans the bathrooms.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011