Should I be angry?

So I went on my husbands Face Book today. We play Zombie Lane so I was getting on his Face Book so he can give me some gifts. Anyway I decided to see who he's been talking to and come to find out there was a message from his ex. He says he told me that he talked to her but I have no recollection of this conversation. Anyway it's 1 in the morning and he drunk while he is talking to her. They're talking about their past and then she starts talking about being a stripper at a high end stip club. And he told her " You have to be really hot to work at that strip club" this pissed me off. It felt to me like he was flirting with her. I confronted him about it and why he never told me talked to her. He said he did and I said even if he did he didn't mention him commenting on being a stripper. He says I'm overreacting and it's no big deal. I told him if he was in my shoes he would be LIVID. He doesn't seem to think it's a problem and he said if he really was hiding it then he would have deleted the message. What should I do?

Eisleysmommy27

Asked by Eisleysmommy27 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Let it go, damn facebook has so many problems
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i wouldnt let it go i would proly leave his asss but thats just me what an a hole
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Did you ask him? If he was drunk he probably doesn't even remember. I'd ask him if he had the chance would he go back to her. LOL Then I'd confront him. But after all, they divorced and he married you? Don't yo uthink it was out of love?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You confronted him and accused him but you didn't tell him how his actions made you feel. You need to tell him how this made you feel. ie: hurt, sad, worried etc. Men and women often speak in two different languages. Other than that is it working causing a crisis in your marriage. Don't just let it go. Address your feelings and then drop it. It isn't like you found a picture of him at the strip club with her. He was drunk and made a dumb choice.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• * worth causing,
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Saying you have to be really hot to work there almost sounds like an insult to me, as in what are you doing working there because you're not hot enough. Regardless, it doesn't sound like he is trying to hide it since he didn't delete it and you clearly have his Facebook password, but maybe it's better that he doesn't talk to his ex in the first place. I agree with the comment that said to tell him how it made you feel to see the conversation. But I don't think this is something worth starting an indefinite fight over either.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Don't believe him. He's busted, and he knows it. Tell him it may be no big deal to HIM, but it is a big deal to YOU. And let him know that you are not stupid, nor will you put up with his disrespect. Be strong.......Strength in a woman is a good thing.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It's facebook. It's text on a page. Is it okay, probably not, but it's not the end of the world. If he acts on those comments then react..right now just let it go.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'd be pissed!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I had a friend with a similar issue. She was offended by something her husband said to a girl on fb. The comment wasn't really that bad, but it just rubbed her the wrong way. When she confronted him, he deleted his account on the spot because it wasn't worth causing issues in their relationship. If facebook causes major issues in your marriage, it may not be worth keeping.
    Ash09855

Answer by Ash09855 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011