WHY, NOT WORSHIP GOD ?

I have NO reason what so ever not to worship God ! He is my EVERYTHING, HE WILL be there when NOBODY else will be ! Always has been & always will be as log as I WANT & LET Him !

wvblj

Asked by wvblj at 1:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• When God is everything to you, then why wouldn't you worship him? I agree with buttonlts. Thumbs up to you!!!
    tonksReilmann

Answer by tonksReilmann at 1:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I do. Brahma is in and of all that exist in the universe. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think you have abandonment issues. You fear everyone leaving you and being alone, and so you calm your fears by creating the image of a god who will always be there for you.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thumbs up to you!!!!!!!!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Kudos to you.
    I don't believe in a god. Why should I worship any of them?
    Why aren't you worshiping Zues or Ra?
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Why not worship Santa clause, or the tooth fairy, or zeus, or odin or rah? The answer is pretty much the same. For the same reasons you do not worship the things I listed is the same reason I do not worship God.

Answer by KristiS11384 3 minutes ago

Wow, are you trying to show the world you can be a rude Atheist today or what?  Just in case you are wondering, your rudeness is why I voted you down.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• How was that rude? Because I used things that according to your beliefs are myth and equated your God the same? I don't believe in any of those myths anymore than I do God. When she figures out why she doesn't worship those, she'll know why I don't worship God. I"m not saying she should stop worshipping her god, that's her prerogative, but if she wants to understand why others don't worship her god. well......

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• And Kristie was not really being rude she was using examples of things you all most likely do not believe in so do not worship to explain why she does not worship god.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Personally, I don't worship anyone or anything, and I would certainly not worship something I do not believe in.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I posted anon because I knew that harsh judgement would be made by professed Christians, when I have made a decision maturely as to what is right for my family and I. I am sure that in your heart of hearts you believe/know what you are doing is right, I would never criticize you for that decision, do you really think that I would not feel the same way about my decisions and faith. You have no right to judge me only God does according to your religion so leave the judging to him.
    Anonymous