4 hours.. weird. adult content

ok so today was a little weird it has only been 4 hours and i have peed 7 times in each one about 20 mins apart is that normal? They are not light pee and my symptom are getting a little bit more werider but today ill be taken a HPT (home pregnancy test). also my girlfriend came outside with me and i smelled this awful smell and she didnt weird..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when will you take the test? I wanna know the results lol. I'm nosey like that. I've been having the same stuff going on too :) GL if you want to be preggo
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• thank you and ill be sure to tell you the results also if it shows negative my girlfriend still wants me to go to the doctor bc it weird my body doing this stuff and i had unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• good luck i think you are but post the results
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• if ur preganant than the symtoms our normal if ur not pregnant than ya lil strange
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If you are pregnant these are all very normal things, if not that is a little odd to be experincing that!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yeah but now i have to take the test tomorrow i dont think i can sleep tonight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ok for sure let us know tomorrow then. I will be checking lol.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 9:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• well i token the HPT and it came out negative.. i dont no what is wrong with me and why my body is doing this.. my girlfriend really thought i was pregn because last night she felt my belly move away in weird places and i was asleep the whole time. i dont no what to do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2011